When most businesses incorporate, they prepare minutes of the first meeting of the corporation’s board of directors or of the incorporators (the person or persons who signed and fled the articles on behalf of the corporation). This meeting is usually referred to as the organizational meeting of the corporation. Minutes are simply a formal record of the proceedings of a meeting.
The organizational meeting is usually held to approve standard items of business necessary for a new corporation to begin doing business.
look through the minutes of your organizational meeting. These minutes are designed to document the essential organizational actions taken by the board or the incorporators. They typically show:
- the beginning tax elections made by the corporation —for example, the selection of the corporation’s accounting period and tax year
- details of the corporation’s first stock issuance
- approval of stock certificates and a corporate seal, and
- approval of other beginning business of the corporation, such as the opening of a corporate bank account. knowing some of this information may be essential to making informed corporate decisions later
What Do We offer?
CorporateMinuteBooks.ca offer fast & easy customized Canada Corporate minute books in just 1 hour for only $49. Our Canada corporate minute books contain all the documents your new corporation needs to be up to date and compliant with your business corporation act.
- Fast & Easy to Use. No More Bulky Binders.
- Saves time and money. No More Trips to Your Lawyer’s or Account’s Office.
- Order online and receive your corporation book directly in your email account.
- It’s economic. Not more attorney or accountants high fees for your company minute book. Order online now for only $49.
What is Included?
Our Canada corporate minute books include the following documents:
- Organizational Resolutions
- Register of Directors
- Resignation of Director Form
- Appointment of Corporate Officers
- Resignation of Officer Form
- Subscription of Shares
- Share Certificate
- Register of Shareholders
- Consent and waiver for allotment of shares
- Directors’ resolutions approving the allotment of shares
- Consent and waiver for transfer of shares.
- Shares Transfer Form
- Directors’ Resolutions Approving Transfer of Shares
- Notice of Organizational Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Waiver of Notice of Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of Board of Directors
- Waiver of Notice First Meeting of Shareholders
- Minutes First Meeting of Shareholders
- Notice to Directors of Regular Board Meeting
- Minutes Shareholders Annual Meeting
- Minutes Regular Board Meeting
Order Today Your new Canada Corporate Minute Book. Fast, Easy, Online